Daw Khin Hnin Lwin
|Daw Ni Win Zaw||D.L.S
Library Assistant Grade – 2 ( 1992 – 2000 )
On 30th January 1992 IOP ( Institute of Pharmacy ) was formally opened on Yangon University Campus, Thathon Street.
On 7 May 2001 the institute was moved to the present campus in waibargi ( North Okkalapa ).
On 10 June 2005 it was named " University of Pharmacy " instead of " Institute of Pharmacy ".
- To meet the relevent information in needs of teaching-staff, undergraduate and postgraduate student.
- To provide the learning resources to pharmacy profession.
- To make library resources available throught a quality and friendly services.
The Library opens from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm from Manday to Friday.
Library is closed on Saturday, Sunday and Gazzetted holidays.
Waibargi Myothit, North Okkalapa Township. The library is located on the second floor of main building.
- Over 3000 Medical books.
- CD Total - 170 CDs, includes medical topics.
- All library materials are classified according to subjects in the Dewey Decimal Classification and medical